As a dedicated provider of world-leading business solutions for the global energy sector, we can support any organisation, from a multi-national oil and gas organisation to a subsea equipment supplier.
EnergyWhy choose energy solutions from Sapphire?
Sapphire is a dedicated provider of world-leading business solutions for the global energy sector. We have over twenty years’ experience improving financial and operational efficiency for a variety of organisations across the energy spectrum, with expertise in the following fields:
- Oil and Gas - Upstream E&P
- Subfield and Oilfield Services
- Unconventional Energy
- Mining and Minerals
- Power Generation
- Renewable Energy
Our unique global infrastructure means we are the only implementation and support partner able to offer 24 hour support to our clients.
Our extensive portfolio of solutions cover financial management, supply chain management, operational management, and planning and forecasting. Our approach offers the flexibility to add modules as your organisation develops, and our software can be deployed on premise or in the cloud.
Our financial management solution offers you insight into critical financial and operational information – so you can respond quickly to business change. Our core financial management solution, Infor SunSystems, is popular with the energy sector due to its superior analysis, multi-entity accounting functionality and ability to manage local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Functional benefits include:
- Strong custom analysis
- Manage your JV’s/PSA’s with ease
- Authorisation for Expenditure (AFE) budgeting
- Exceptional multi-currency functionality
- Simple multi-GAAP functionality to allow for multiple account structures within the same ledger
- Automatic allocation functions, which streamline multi-entity accounting
- Available in 190 countries with localisations
- Sophisticated and powerful reporting tailored to the energy sector
Enterprise Asset Management
With industry-leading capabilities such as built-in predictive maintenance, performance monitoring and alerting, our offering helps companies reduce costs, manage risks and increase safety and operational performance. With our core asset management solution you’ll be able to:
- Implement purchase-to-pay functionality across the entire workflow
- Avoid costly downtime and stop failures before they occur
- Enhance equipment uptime and energy efficiency
- Monitor, analyse and report on all equipment and linear assets via one system
- Maximise field worker productivity and more effectively track work management
- Improve inventory control and eliminate unnecessary freight costs
- Improve compliance and operational health and safety
Infor EAM is our powerful operational solution for the energy sector.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Our world-class ERP solution is ideally suited to small and mid-sized energy organisations or subsidiaries. This solution integrates accounting, banking, business management and more into one integrated solution. Functionality includes:
- Pre-defined accounting ledgers
- Easily configurable revenue and expense decks
- PSC accounting and cash call
- Strong multi-currency management and automated revaluation routines
- Strong web-based procurement capability
Sapphire’s core ERP solution is SAP Business One, and additional modules are available to provide more specific functionality for energy organisations.
Our industry-leading business intelligence solutions deliver unique insight into every area of your organisation – helping you to monitor, analyse and plan your entire operation. Utilise mobile dashboards and self-service reporting to improve efficiency and forecast multiple business scenarios to improve your decision-making processes and optimise opportunities.
We offer several programmes for seamless integration between your operational and financial functions. Our unique MaxiSun module can integrate Infor SunSystems, SAP Business One or another ERP system to any third party application, such a Maximo or Infor EAM.
This allows for data synchronisation between the two solutions and key business benefits include:
- Massive reduction in data processing time
- Accurate data processing between the two applications
- Entry of transactional data once only
- Real-time view of financials and inventory
Around the Clock Support
24 hour unparalleled customer support
Multi-lingual and global implementation capabilities
Experts with the experience to support your business
See how our energy software can streamline operations and take your business forward, faster.
Whether your organisation is a large, multi-national oil and gas company, or a local independent producer, your business is at the mercy of a volatile market. To ensure you sustain profitability, you must control costs whilst maintaining both the agility and flexibility needed to act on key market opportunities.
I would recommend Sapphire for the quality of the solutions, the quality of consulting and their flexibility.
A collection of five Executive Briefings designed to help you gain the most out of your IT strategy and empower your future decisions. The series covers areas from the benefits of Business Intelligence to the accounting challenges of globalisation.
Get in touch today and one of our energy industry specialists will contact you to discuss your requirements.