Not for Profit
Whether you’re a charity, housing organisation or another type of not for profit business, our software offers functionality specifically designed to manage the challenges faced in your industry.
Not for ProfitWhy do non-profit organisations choose solutions from Sapphire?
We have helped many local and global not for profit organisations by implementing systems that deliver greater financial transparency and compliance. Our industry-leading solutions can help you:
- Increase your financial transparency and accountability
- Achieve greater compliance in the face of complex financial governance and taxation regulations
- Adapt to meet performance management, governance and risk management obligations
- Streamline operations and reporting
Organisations in the not for profit sector will appreciate the importance of having a strong financial management solution to cater for complex accounting requirements and provide transparency across all incoming and outgoing funds.
Infor SunSystems is one of the strongest performing financial management solutions for this sector, offering unrivalled analysis and reporting capabilities in addition to:
- A highly flexible chart of accounts and analysis structure
- Multi-currency, multi-company and multi-lingual capabilities
- Specific regulatory reporting requirements for charitable trusts, including SORP and SoFA
- Valuable insight about a campaign or public appeal’s performance
- Management and detailed information on donor activity
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Our ERP offering features specialist functionality designed for the not-for-profit sector, allowing you to balance the requirements of your beneficiaries, donors and employees. Benefit from:
- Full charity reporting capabilities - including charity commission reporting
- Multi-fund operation and full audit trail
- Budget and analysis down to project cost centre level
- Multi-currency capabilities In-depth analysis for individual fundraising campaigns
- Management for virtually every aspect of your organisation, from finance, CRM and payroll to procurement and donor management
SAP Business One from Sapphire contains all this rich functionality at a price that suits the budget of a cost conscious charity.
Our world-class business intelligence solutions can help you improve performance management and ensure greater efficiency and accuracy by eliminating complex spreadsheets and improving your financial planning and reporting processes. Functionality includes:
- Web based dashboards and reporting from multiple sources
- Income and expenditure and balance sheet reporting with cost centre/fund analysis
- Zero, top up and top down budgeting and forecasting
Plus, our systems can integrate with other third party solutions you may utilise, including fundraising applications such as Raisers Edge. There are various integration options to suit your needs, ensuring real-time transfer of data between systems.
Around the Clock Support
24 hour unparalleled customer support
Multi-lingual and global implementation capabilities
Experts with the experience to support your business
See how our not for profit software can streamline operations and take your business forward, faster.
Due to the nature of their business, not for profit organisations face intense scrutiny from the general public and governing bodies. Their reliance on donations, funding and volunteers demands their business processes are accountable and transparent, with strict charity specific regulations requiring them to provide detailed information around how money is spent and operations are run.
A collection of five Executive Briefings designed to help you gain the most out of your IT strategy and empower your future decisions. The series covers areas from the benefits of Business Intelligence to the accounting challenges of globalisation.
Get in touch today and one of our not for profit industry specialists will contact you to discuss your requirements.