Global ERP Implementation
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems enable businesses to make effective and informed decisions, increase productivity, and grow profitably.
How do ERP systems manage this? Simply because it is a set of business software tools designed to consolidate information from all business units – including financials, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory and operations – within a single, integrated solution.
No matter the size or scope of your business, an ERP solution will enable you to benefit from:
- One complete solution: move away from disparate systems and manage all core business functions from one streamlined solution
- Increased revenue: 360 degree view of your business for informed management decisions
- Extensive reporting and analysis capabilities: report by region, product code, customer, department, and more
- Save time & eliminate human error: no more re-keying information into several systems
- Reduced costs: eliminate the need for costly upgrades and recurring customisation
- Clear, instantaneous insights & alerts: create up-to-the minute dashboards and business critical alerts
- Personalised: improve your employees' productivity with a role-based user experience, built-in learning, analytics and collaboration
- Support multi-currency transactions: true dual-based currency processing.
ERP software is used by a wide range of businesses. Some of the most common functions and areas ERP systems are utilised in include:
- Supply Management – inventories, ordering, buying, supplier schedules, claims, calculating commissions, ordering cash and inspecting goods
- Finance and accounting – managing cash, general ledgers, fixed assets, for accounts both payable and receivable
- Manufacturing – orders of work, scheduling, managing workflow, quality control, manufacturing project and processes, measuring capacity, engineering
- Human Resources – rosters and rotas, training sessions, attendance records, performance reviews, benefit systems.
- Project Management – billing, costs, expenditures
- Customer Services – sales and marketing, services, email marketing, support services, commissions
Whatever type of business you have, Sapphire's ERP solutions and global ERP support will allow you to grow your business and run it at a far superior level.
Our ERP Solutions
SAP Business One 9.0 is an affordable business management solution designed to help growing companies increase profitability and control, whilst automating their business processes, through one complete integrated platform.
SAP Business One ERP Solution is suitable for the following industries.
- Fashion & Apparel
- Financial Services
- IT & Software
- Building & Construction
- Energy & Mining
- Wholesale & Distribution