"Sapphire's consultants were fantastic. The right people can make all the difference at that stage.."
Jackie Delves - Horizon Hobby
We have the most experienced and best resourced consultancy team in the UK - with many of the team fluent in at least 2 languages, and most come from an accounting or business management background. The market-leading services we offer are listed below:
Sapphire's team recognises its responsibility to ensure that every step of the implementation process runs smoothly, so Sapphire is there to support:
- Project Management, system specification and scoping.
- System design, technical and application management.
- Installation, configuration and infrastructure optimisation.
- Risk assessment and troubleshooting.
- System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Implementation Documentation.
- End-User Training and 'Go-Live' Support.
As businesses evolve, they can through various processes such as mergers, downsizing, decentralising, expansion, to name a few, and this can result in systems that are not integrated or reconciled. Sapphire offers integration services that will allow your company to:
- Improve operational efficiency
- Reduce operational costs
- Reduce risk of human errors Increased control over processes and operations
- Improve integrity and control over transactional operations
Sapphire's Technical Development Team can help integrate your existing software solutions with those that we supply – meaning you can increase the value of the systems you've already got, you can eradicate re-keying errors and you can substantially reduce your administrative and operating costs. In addition, the team can develop specific functionality for your company or industry specific processes.
Sapphire's upgrade service ensures that any application and technology upgrades are efficiently and effectively implemented. This allows you to take full advantage of new functionality as soon as it has been released. Our team tests every upgrade before offering it to ensure that it matches Sapphire's own level of quality assurance. Our service will help to minimise the risks arising from changes to key business systems, while maximising the benefits of new system features.
The Sapphire upgrade service includes:
- Review of requirements for the upgrade.
- An upgrade plan detailing the work necessary to meet these requirements
- Installation of new software on the required platform
- Data mapping and migration Implementation of any necessary changes to the configuration
- Trouble-shooting Acceptance testing and user training.
Are you a Management Consultant? Join our update sessions
We demonstrate our ongoing commitment to the management consultant’s community by offering seminars throughout the year. These events offer a brief update on our products, solutions and initiatives, as well as some information about our recent wins and case studies. We always like to end the session with networking drinks and canapés, and an informal look at our solutions in action.