Business intelligence (BI) is a concept that’s becoming increasingly important and popular across all business sectors, and can benefit your organisation both now and into the future.
Ultimately, BI converts raw data into meaningful information, providing valuable business insights in order to improve decision making.
What can I do with Business Intelligence (BI)
Business intelligence software allows you to:
- Integrate data from a variety of systems and data sources
- Produce high-quality visualisations and dashboards. making it easier to present information
- Consume data via different channels, such as desktop applications or mobile platforms
- Simplify the operational reporting process, but also manage areas like financial consolidation, key performance indicators analysis or budgeting and planning
- Utilise predictive 'what-if' analysis to forecast business predictions and plan better strategies
- Create reports quickly thanks to flexible, self service reporting
We have invested extensively in reporting and BI solutions to support our clients in streamlining information from their core systems.
There are two business intelligence solutions available in Sapphire's portfolio. After a considered examination of your specific processes we are able to advise you on choosing the solution that will prove most beneficial for your organisation.
Our Business Intelligence solutions
Birst is a cloud-hosted networked business intelligence (BI) and analytics solution that connects insights from various teams, enabling your business to make real-time, informed decisions.
Infor d/EPM provides you with critical access to business information to help you make important business decisions, faster.
SAP Lumira is easy-to-use data visualisation software that allows you to gather and quickly make sense of large volumes of business information.