What is Infor EAM?
Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is a powerful application which provides visibility over your asset maintenance and performance, identifies trends from key data, forecasts performance concerns and offers business insight to help improve decision-making.
What are the key features of Infor EAM?
- Asset hierarchy management - easily keep track of where assets are located and what they cost
- Budget management - automate everything relating to your budget
- Inspection management - get automatic notifications of an asset problem when predetermined levels are exceeded
- Purchasing management - order the correct parts and stay on top of delivery times, payments and receipt of goods
- Work management - track and manage all asset work requests, labour, planning and scheduling
- Materials management - Manage and control storeroom inventories
How will EAM benefit your company?
- Streamline the maintenance process to prolong the life of your assets and increase productivity
- Reduce costs by avoiding carrying unneeded inventory
- Improve reliability and risk management - by accurately anticipating asset reliability and regulatory risks
- Increase warranty recovery in order to improve tracking of repairs that may be eligible for warranty claims
- Implement the system on premise or in the cloud and get exactly the same system, not a scaled down version