What is Infor eXFM?
Infor Extended Financial Management (eXFM) is a collective term for the following software products:
SunSystems Financial Management
- Fixed Assets
- Corporate Allocations
Query & Analysis (Q&A)
- XL & Executive
Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (d/EPM)
- Business Intelligence
- Budgeting & Planning
- Financial Consolidation
Existing customers can get a quote to trade-up their current software licenses to this package and benefit from the extra software products and modules that are included.
What are the benefits of the additional software products and modules?
- An entry opportunity into the business intelligence world
- Financial consolidation
- Budgeting, planning & forecasting
- Pre-packaged reporting dashboards and KPIs
- Flexible depreciation methods per asset
- Automatic depreciation postings to the ledgers
- Powerful asset classes and asset analysis
- Audit trail visibility of history and life cycles
- Increased control and reporting of assets in the group
- Automatic cost allocations spread across departments
- Intercompany postings
- Post across accounts, ledgers, and business units
- Based on rules and statistical data held in memo accounts such as floor space and head count etc.