SAP Business One CRM
What is SAP Business One CRM?
SAP Business One’s powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality allows you effectively manage your relationship with all prospects, customers, suppliers, trading partners and other business partners. It will allow you to convert more opportunities into leads, manage all of your sales-related contacts, access specific sales data whenever it’s required and manage customer satisfaction.
What are the business benefits of using SAP Business One CRM?
- By providing you with the right products and services along with a complete view of your customers and their needs, SAP Business One CRM lets you achieve higher sales revenue
- Improving your response times to service calls and problem-resolving, will help you benefit from improved customer satisfaction
- By managing your sales and opportunities efficiently, you will benefit from faster, more profitable sales conversions
- Access to timely, accurate data on all aspects of the sales process will allow you to make better business decisions
What are the key features of SAP Business One CRM?
- Track sales opportunities with SAP Business One CRM and activities from contact to close of sale
- Store all of your customer data in one place - allowing your business to access all data quickly to speed up response times
- Enter and respond to service calls quickly by efficiently managing warranty and service contracts
- Full synchronisation with Microsoft Outlook allows you to maintain and manage customer contacts easily
- Pre-defined report templates allow you to create detailed reports quickly and easily