SAP Business One Finance
SAP Business One Financial and Accounting functionality provides you with a complete set of tools to manage every aspect of your company’s finances. It offers applications for general ledger, journal entries, project cost accounting, budget management, reporting, multi-currency support and many other functions.
How does SAP Business One Finance benefit your business?
- Eliminate duplicate entries and errors - by automating/integrating all of your financial processes with a single solution
- Close your books faster - by automating processes and having the ability to access accurate and real-time financial information
- Make better business decisions - by integrating your accounting data with the other areas of your business, you will achieve a unified financial view with the SAP Business One finance module
What are the key features of SAP Business One Finance?
- Accounting - Allowing you to manage all key accounting processes, such as accounts payable, receivable and journal entries
- Cost accounting - Enabling you to manage your cash flow, budget tracking and compare actual and planned figures
- Banking & reconciliation - Quickly process all reconciliations, bank statements and payments with SAP Business One financials
- Financial reporting and analysis - Allows you to create a wide range of standard or customised financial reports from real-time data