SAP Business One Inventory Module
What does SAP Business One Inventory Module do?
SAP Business One Stock Control module is an accurate and streamlined stock control management tool designed to maintain customer satisfaction and reduce inventory costs. It enables you to manage your warehouse data track and record stock movements and plan and release orders according to your material requirements planning.
Which key features will SAP Business One Inventory Module help with?
- Manage warehouse and inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data and use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Record goods receipts and issues, track stock transfers, perform inventory and cycle counts
- Create and maintain multi-level bills of materials, issue and release production orders and globally maintain prices
- Generate reports with data that's regularly refreshed and display them in various report formats or dashboards
What are the SAP Business One Inventory Module benefits to your business?
- By automating processes and using integrated production functionality you will gain optimum efficiency
- Ensuring on-time delivery and fewer stock shortages you will vastly improve customer service and satisfaction
- Reduce inventory costs by improving inventory control and materials planning
- Powerful stock control and reporting tools greatly improves your business insight