SAP Business One MRP
What can SAP Business One MRP do for you?
SAP Business One MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) allows you to define a planning scenario in five easy steps and then predict demand based on its forecasts. This sophisticated module ensures that your company can fulfil demand resulting in satisfied customers. Whether you purchase your inventory in or you manufacture it, SAP Business One MRP module can handle it.
What are SAP Business One MRP key features?
- Accurately predict demand based on forecasts, allowing you to adjust material planning accordingly
- The planning wizard guides you through the process of creating planning scenarios in five simple steps. Scenarios can be run for a range of items or item groups, and once executed, the solution produces a detailed recommendation report
- The recommendation report, planners can automatically select recommended production orders and production orders for automatic creation
- Pre-defined report templates allow you to create detailed reports quickly and easily
How can SAP Business One MRP benefit your business?
- Reduce costs - by considering both minimum order quantities and order multiples
- Have complete end-to-end visibility of products - from order entry through manufacturing, fitting, alterations and on to delivery
- Make quicker, better decisions - by gaining access to timely, accurate data on all aspects of the sales process
- Reduce stock levels - by reducing safety stock and multiple PO’s for the same item
- Reduce errors - by improving production scheduling based on better information