SAP Business One Purchasing
What can SAP Business One Purchasing do for you?
SAP Business One’s Purchase Management module allows you to streamline your entire purchasing process by helping you to effectively manage the entire procurement process - from purchase order to vendor invoice payment. It also allows you to maintain all of your vendor and item master data centrally and integrate this with all other business transactions - giving you full visibility of the entire purchasing process.
What are SAP Business One Purchasing key features?
- Procurement - Create single or multiple POs and goods receipts, link purchasing documents, manage returns, expenses and multiple currencies
- Master data management - Manage detailed data, view account balance and purchase analysis, and maintain detailed purchasing information
- Warehouse and accounting integration - Achieve real-time synchronisation of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels, process accounts payable and credit memos, plan material needs and schedule purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting - Generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats
How can SAP Business One Purchasing benefit my business?
- Streamline your entire procurement process - by automating your activities - from order to invoicing
- Gain full transparency through centralised data - into purchasing activities, suppliers and their performance
- Reduce costs - by process automation, effective purchasing decisions and improved purchasing planning
- Gain full visibility of the purchasing process with up-to-the-minute data