Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems enable businesses to make effective and informed decisions, increase productivity, and grow profitability.
This is because an ERP business management solution is a single, integrated software platform designed to consolidate information across the entire business – including financials, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), stock and operations.
No matter the size or scope of your business, an ERP solution offers numerous benefits:
- Move away from disparate systems and manage all core business functions with one streamlined solution
- 360 degree view of your business for informed management decisions and increased revenue
- Extensive reporting and analysis capabilities
- Eliminate the need to re-key information across several systems, saving time and reducing human error
- Clear, instantaneous insights, with real time dashboards and business workflow alerts
- Improve productivity with a role-based user experience, analytics and collaboration
- A global solution that supports multi-currency transactions
ERP software is used by a wide range of businesses. Some of the most common functions include:
Financials – Reporting, budgets, receipts, forecasting, deferred payments, general ledgers, exchange rates etc
Sales – Pipeline and contact management, orders, invoices, multi-currency pricelists, quotations
Purchasing – Purchase quotations, orders, deliveries, returns
Stock – Item management, warehouse transfers, batch management, pick and pack
Manufacturing – Bill of materials, production orders, scheduling, quality control and more
We recognize that companies operating in a global market will face a very different set of challenges to domestic businesses. Implementing an ERP solution helps reduce business complexities such as language barriers, adherence to local reporting standards, domestic business legislation and currency fluctuations.
Whatever type of business you have, Sapphire's ERP solution and global support will allow you to grow your business and help it move forward, faster.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One is a powerful, global ERP solution that integrates all core business functions across an organization.
The solution is designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses, and is used by over 300,000 customers across 190 countries. Most importantly the software will grow with your company, saving you time and money across your business processes. There are also specialist versions of SAP Business One, with additional functionality for some of our key verticals. Plus it’s all available on premise or hosted in the cloud.