SAP Business One
What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is a powerful, scalable business management system which integrates all core business functions across your entire company. It provides managers with access to critical real-time data, enabling you to make quicker, better decisions to help grow your business.
What's included in SAP Business One?
- CRM: controls all information on existing and prospective customers, partners and suppliers – including profiles, opportunities and account balances.
- Financials: this handles all financial transactions including general ledger, account maintenance, journal entries, foreign currencies and budgets.
- Stock Control: handles inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers, and picking and packing of inventory for shipment.
- MRP: delivers production tools that define multilevel bills of materials (BOMs) and create work orders.
- Office Integration: SAP Business One integrates with Microsoft Outlook, enabling you to exchange and share data.
- Purchasing: manages and maintains supplier contracts and transactions, such as issuing purchase orders, updating in-stock numbers, and credits.
- Sales Management: helps create price quotes, enter customer orders and manage all invoices and accounts receivables.
- Service Management: provides support for service operations, service contract management, service planning and customer support.
- Reporting: creates powerful reports for every aspect of the business.
- SOX Compliance: assists your business with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.