SAP Business One
Used by over 30,000 customers today, SAP Business One is an affordable, easy-to-use way to manage critical business functions across sales, distribution, and financials – all in a single integrated software system. With SAP Business One software, you can instantaneously access critical data that provides a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business – so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
Introducing SAP Business One 9.0
The latest version of SAP Business One is now in 'unrestricted shipment'. SAP Business One version 9 comes with over 50 significant new enhancements in business logic, reporting and analytical functions. SAP has invested heavily to improve performance, integration, usability and extensibility.
What's included in SAP Business One?
- Banking: SAP Business One takes care of all payment processing such as cash receipts, cheque writing, deposits, credit card payments, and bank reconciliations.
- CRM and Sales Opportunities: Controls all information on existing and prospective customers, partners and suppliers – including profiles, activities, opportunities and account balances. It also provides calendar and diary management for user activities and records every sales opportunity in detail, from the first phone call to the successful close of a transaction.
- Financial Accounting: SAP Business One handles all financial transactions including general ledger, account setup and maintenance, journal entries, foreign currency adjustments, defining budgets, setting up cost centres, and cost distribution.
- Inventory: Handles inventory levels, item management, price lists, special price agreements, transfers between warehouses, stock adjustment transactions, and picking and packing of inventory for shipment.
- Microsoft Office Integration: SAP Business One integrates with Microsoft Outlook, enabling you to exchange and share data to keep all parties up-to-date about account developments and business opportunities.
- Production and MRP: It delivers production tools that define multilevel bills of materials (BOMs) and create work orders while verifying and reporting on product and material availability. MRP manages material requirements planning through a wizard-based process. This process enables users to define a planning scenario in five easy steps.
- Purchasing / Accounts Payable: SAP Business One manages and maintains supplier contracts and transactions, such as issuing purchase orders, updating in-stock numbers, calculating the landed cost value of imported items, handling returns, and credits.
- Service Management: Provides support for service operations, service contract management, service planning, tracking of customer interaction activities, and customer support.
SAP HANA allows your business to streamline applications, analytics, planning and analysis, all on one single platform so business can operate in real-time. SAP Business One powered by SAP HANA has everything you need to achieve your business goals.SAP Business One's modules: